In the interest of your own safety and that of others we have set out a number of rules to ensure a good time is had by all.
- All mini motors and scooters are banned from driving around on-site. Any one caught will have their wristband removed.
- The use of open fires, barbecues and candles are strictly prohibited on the festival site. Gas operated equipment may be used in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
- It is recommended that you do not smoke inside your tent. DO NOT CHANGE GAS CYLINDERS INSIDE YOUR TENT OR VEHICLE! Camping gas is the single largest cause of camping injury in the UK. Propane or butane expands 240 times when released from its container.
- All tents at Trevelgue Holiday Park must be sited at least 2 metres apart from each other. This is a campsite license regulation and fire safety requirement.
- Please place all rubbish in the bins provided unless you want to risk a skyrat (seagull) invasion!
- Driving on the site should be carried out with due regard to the pedestrians using the site. Keep the speed down to 5mph, follow the one-way system, observe the no parking signs and follow the traffic marshals’ instructions.
- In the event of rain, driving on the camping fields can become hazardous. The management will prohibit all traffic from these fields if necessary, so you may have to walk to your tent.
- Run to the Sun is being threatened by the indiscriminate use of water pistols in the town, so the rule is NO water pistols at Trevelgue or in Newquay. Any that are seen will be confiscated and given to charity.
- Drug dealers will be in deep sh*t if caught at the festival. Security guards will carry out searches at all arenas and entrances.